Thursday, June 26, 2008

Email #3: Here We Go May 28

Just a brief note to say thank you and love you to all of you. Thanks for the sweet emails, the cards, the flowers, the care packages, the general LOVE you have thrown my way these past few weeks. I am so lucky to have people like you in my life.

In a half an hour I can't eat or drink anything, so I am headed to bed. My mom arrived this morning (after an overnight weather-related delay-- I felt so awful, she was SO sad) and my uncle Tim arrived this afternoon. They are such great sources of support.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to all of you lately. But I will be at Norton Suburban Hospital here in Louisville. And if you want to check up on my you're welcome to call my mom. Hopefully I will be in the hospital for two days or so, but it may be a few days before I am able to (or feel like) answering my own phone.Send me good vibes.

Love you all.

xoMRC

No comments: